Saturday, November 6, 2010

October Children's Adoration


Coloring and Contemplation:Eucharistic Adoration for Children
At Saint Cecilia Cathedral
Omaha, Nebraska
October  2010
“At school you learn everything you need for life. You also learn to know God, to know Jesus and thus you learn how to live well. At school you make a lot of friends and this is a beautiful thing because in this way you form one big family, but among our best friends, the first we meet and know should be Jesus Who is a friend to everyone and truly shows us the path of life.”  -  Pope Benedict XVI
Meditation for the month of October:
"I love so much a soul's desire to receive Me, that I hasten to it each time it summons Me by its yearnings."
- Words of Jesus to St. Margaret Mary Alacoque, October 16
Prayer for the Month, From Saint Francis (October 4):
Lord, make me a channel of thy peace;
that where there is hatred, I may bring love;
that where there is wrong, I may bring the spirit of forgiveness;
that where there is discord, I may bring harmony;
that where there is error, I may bring truth;
that where there is doubt, I may bring faith;
that where there is despair, I may bring hope;
that where there are shadows, I may bring light;
that where there is sadness, I may bring joy.
Lord, grant that I may seek rather to comfort than to be comforted;
to understand, than to be understood;
to love, than to be loved.
For it is by self-forgetting that one finds.
It is by forgiving that one is forgiven.
It is by dying that one awakens to eternal life.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment